SavvyTech Security is a fast-growing Wholesale Supplier for Video Surveillance equipment. Our headquarters is located in City of Industry, CA. We have branches in Houston Texas, New Yrok City, Miami Florida, and Amsterdam, Netherlands.
We carry a full line of High Definition Security and Network surveillance products. Our goal is simple, to offer our customers the most reliable and cost-effective solutions for all CCTV or security applications backed by our friendly, flexible customer service and reliable technical support.
Director of Technical Support will lead the whole tech support team and manage company’s internal IT system and website. Technical support part is assisting clients with the technical support of digital recorders, cameras, applications, and related technology. Support includes specification, installation, and testing of peripherals within established standards and guidelines. Activities require interaction with application software and operating systems to diagnose and resolve unique, non-recurring problems. The position utilizes one-on-one consultancy to customers ranging from distribution partners to end users. The employee in this position also assists in the maintenance and testing of network servers and associated equipment. The position s responsibilities require independent analyses, communication and problem solving. Work is performed with little supervision and requires initiative and judgment.
• Research and introduce new product features to our security Channel Customer, help customers to select and configure products.
• Improve the efficiency of our technical support system.
• Respond to customer’s needs and to help solve technical problems.
• Train technical staff of security Channel Customers to support and improve the level of technology.
• Understand and consolidate customer demand for products, feedback to product department for product improvement.
• Cooperate with sales staff, analysis of the practical needs of customers, produce a complete project plan.
• Complete of projects including the bidding work, help customers make tender documents, make project tenders according to the required standards.
• Assist sales to determine project phase of the operation, real project status, forecast project risk, and seek possible solutions.
• Coordinate resources and provide technical support.
• Collaborate with the Marketing department, advertise SavvyTech and its concept to the customer including the spirit of SavvyTech products, help customers to better understand SavvyTech market while obtaining feedback from the market.
• Must have good English skills (written / spoken)
• Minimum of 2 years of Technical Support experience
• Basic computer skills including experience with network IP addressing
• Bachelor degree in technical field (Electrical, IT, Networking, etc)
• Call Center experience
• Practical knowledge of Security Systems including analog Digital Video Recorders (DVR) and analog cameras, Encoders / Decoders, Network Video Recorders (NVR) and IP cameras
• Proficient in Internet related applications such as E-Mail clients, FTP clients and Web Browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari)
• Experience with remote connectivity software
• Proficient with Apple computers (Apple hardware, OS, iOS)