JD.com’s management trainee programs are designed to cultivate exceptional talents to strengthen the company’s industry leadership. The programs offer comprehensive development opportunities that are designed to equip talented individuals with the expertise and experience to build successful careers.
As part of the professional development, trainees will work alongside experienced senior executives and managers, and receive leadership training and management development through coaching and mentorship. The immersive experience will also enable trainees to be exposed to different facets of the e-commerce industry, and provide a fast track to more senior roles with the company.
JD.com offers three training programs: Trainee Eagle Team (“TET” for recent graduates), International Management Talent (“IMT,” for MBA graduates) and JD Run (Internship).
Develop core JD Sales & Marketing management members with excellent graduates who have potential and interest in management and retain as sharp sense of business and user requirements.
1. Bachelor degree or above graduating within 2018. (Marketing/Advertising/Media/Psychology/E-commerce related majors preferred).
2. Aspiration for management and show interest in taking on core responsibility. Leadership experience in student council is preferred.
3. Innovative, familiar with new media, skillful in creating a buzz, and good project coordination skills.
4. Capable of performing under high pressure.
5. Adaptable to JD's culture and values; Fluent in both English and Chinese.
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com is both the largest e-commerce company in China, and the largest Chinese retailer, by
revenue. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its
user-friendly website, native mobile apps, and WeChat and Mobile QQ entry points, JD offers
consumers a superior shopping experience. The company has the largest fulfillment infrastructure
of any e-commerce company in China. As of June 30, 2017, JD.com operated 7 fulfillment centers
and 335 warehouses covering 2,691 counties and districts across China, staffed by its own
employees. JD.com is a member of the NASDAQ100 and a Fortune Global 500 company.