We are currently looking to hire a full-time Lead Full-Stack Web Developer and IT Engineer. Exciting opportunity for a Web-Developer to join a top-notch company where you can make an impact. This position will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects, where you can apply your existing knowledge to solve new market problems. You will be starting off with front-end web development on our eCommerce Shopify Plus platform. The ultimate career projection for this position is to move into the E-commerce IT Director role.
We hope you are:
· Good work ethic.
· Good attitude
· Good Communication skills
· Strong organizational skills.
What you will bring:
-Collaborate cross-functionally with the Marketing, Data, Operations, and Creative teams to translate concepts into functional e-commerce solutions.
· Work closely with the marketing team and graphic designer to understand the product vision, design requirements, and define strategies for the business.
· Work closely with the marketing team during key peak seasons to create in-the-moment marketing, UX and promotional campaigns, and site enhancements to increase conversion and revenue.
· Work with graphic designer and marketing team to help plan promotional calendaring and assist with presenting the strongest UX, focuses on-site experience, and conversion.
· Maintain effective company-wide internal communication to ensure that all relevant company departments are informed of web development activities.
-Creatively solve development problems and translate technical requirements and mockups into site features/improvements.
· Provide Alternatives When Making Recommendations and Solutions
· Provide Suggestions for Site Improvement Such As Site Speed and Accessibilities
-Perform ongoing website maintenance including functional changes to our e-commerce store.
· Provide Accurate Timeline for Site Development
-Configure and manage IT assets.
· Install and configure software and hardware
· Manage desktops, servers, and technology tools
· Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements
· Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies
· Troubleshoot various hardware, hosting, domain, and emails issues
Experience and Skills:
· 1+ years Shopify Plus experience
· 3+ years Shopify experience
· Expertise in Shopify Liquid template language
· Experience in Shopify Theme development
· Must be able to code within Shopify and its app/plug in parameters.
· Proven knowledge with Shopify Admin API and Storefront API
· Working knowledge in Custom Shopify APP development
· REST & GraphQL API knowledge
· Able to code and deploy applications in a cross-platform, cross-browser environment.
· Experience in mobile site experience and responsive design.
· Knowledge in data migration and synchronization between Shopify instances
· Experience with MySQL/MariaDB databases
· Experience with BI System, such as Power BI
· Experience with ETL System
· Proven experience as a System Administrator, Network Administrator, Database Administrator, or similar role
· You must be legally eligible to work in the US.
· Working Language in English & Mandarin.
· This job requires you to work in the office when necessary.