Main purpose of the position:
· J.ING is looking for a driven, results-oriented, creative, and strategic relationship genius to be our Talent Acquisition specialist. This role will report to HRD and CEO and be responsible for senior-level recruiting as well as developing best practices for talent benchmarking, talent assessment, and interviewing effectiveness in an effort to meet or exceed our hiring goals. We are looking for an exceptional and experienced talent acquisition leader, who can share J.ING behind the story with the world in order to attract best-in-class talent.
· Focus on full-cycle recruiting for various roles. This position will develop sourcing strategies, generate qualified candidates and ensure candidates are guided through the interview, hiring, and onboarding process. This position requires an out-of-the-box thinker who can collaborate with the existing Human Resources team and across all levels of the organization.
What You’ll Do:
· Demonstrate a high level of performance and strategy against our ambitious hiring plans.
· Deep understanding of the hiring process, key recruiting metrics, and how to drive them to deliver a successful outcome
· Arrange, update, and track all actively interviewing candidates.
· Perform other responsibilities associated with this position or HR functions.
· Understand job duties and business requirements as well as the apparel and e-commerce industry.
· Attend industry-specific job fairs and participate in large-scale recruiting efforts as needed.
· Embody J.ING culture and be a collaborative team player in driving recruitment strategy and practices across J.ING job groups.
· Define, develop, and roll out recruiting metrics (qualitative and quantitative) in collaboration with the leadership team.
· Own and improve the recruiting process and tools to drive higher conversion rates and a superior candidate experience
· Drive candidate sourcing strategies and employer branding across functions and platforms
· Cultivate diverse talent pools through innovative and non-traditional brand and sourcing strategies
• A seasoned talent acquisition leader (3+ years experience) with strong networks within e-commerce, Growth marketing, fashion, design, brand/ talent; tech functions; experience cultivating pipeline talent and executive search, a plus
• Experience working at a staffing agency, apparel, or other types of creative work environments
• Adept at workforce planning, forecasting, and developing a talent pipeline strategy
• Passionate about finding the right people and seeking talent in diverse candidate pools; you’re organized, detail-oriented, and you would never let great candidates slip by
• Highly effective judgment and interpersonal skills; the ability to interface with all levels across the entire organization
• Bilingual English-Mandarin a plus