• Manage the development of overseas investment strategies and new business plans, and participate in the promotion of the company's investment project evaluation and implementation
• Responsible for the company's overseas market investment projects, participate in post-investment project management, support all kinds of projects and the company's strategic cooperation and landing
• Responsible for the company's overseas markets and business development, take the initiative to tap the market channels and resources to develop and implement new overseas markets new business strategy development goals
• Have strong ability to independently conduct industries and companies research, have a strong interest in the Internet, large consumption, logistics, new-technologies and other cutting-edges fields.
• With experience of major customer sales success or foreign project cooperation; have operational experience in the international market, especially in new areas of new business market development.
• With industry and strategic vision, sensitive to new trend, and the ability to dig the essence of things.
• A deal-maker with strong self-motivation, high sense of responsibility and resilience, great communication and negotiation skills, team spirit, active collaboration.
• More than 5 years of international BD related work experience, master's degree or above, overseas study and work experience, have ability to work in English environment.
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com is both the largest e-commerce company in China, and the largest Chinese retailer, by
revenue. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its
user-friendly website, native mobile apps, and WeChat and Mobile QQ entry points, JD offers
consumers a superior shopping experience. The company has the largest fulfillment infrastructure
of any e-commerce company in China. As of June 30, 2017, JD.com operated 7 fulfillment centers
and 335 warehouses covering 2,691 counties and districts across China, staffed by its own
employees. JD.com is a member of the NASDAQ100 and a Fortune Global 500 company.