• Acquire new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other forms to generate new prospects.
• Plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with the company.
• Research, identify and execute the opportunities in US ecommerce market. Develop and incorporate the expansion strategy and plan for company.
• Manage company’s oversea resources and promote overall brand awareness.
• Work with multi-function departments to establish goals between current clients.
• Familiar with international ecommerce market, especially within the United States and China.
• Minimal 7 years of relevant experience in ecommerce, retailing or business development
• Demonstrate success in leading major business development projects
• Commercial or relevant master degree/MBA is preferred
• English and Mandarin proficiency are required
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com is both the largest e-commerce company in China, and the largest Chinese retailer, by
revenue. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its
user-friendly website, native mobile apps, and WeChat and Mobile QQ entry points, JD offers
consumers a superior shopping experience. The company has the largest fulfillment infrastructure
of any e-commerce company in China. As of June 30, 2017, JD.com operated 7 fulfillment centers
and 335 warehouses covering 2,691 counties and districts across China, staffed by its own
employees. JD.com is a member of the NASDAQ100 and a Fortune Global 500 company.