We are currently looking for an experienced Senior Technical Recruiter to help attract and hire the best and brightest talent for JD.com. Finding top talents are critical for the success of our company. From managing the day-to-day sourcing and phone screening of new candidates, to crafting long-term consultative partnerships with our R&D team, this Sr. Technical Recruiter role will lead and work closely with other recruiters and hiring managers to develop effective recruiting strategies, surface and approach top talents, and deliver awesome candidate experience from the very beginning.
• Bachelor’s degree or above
• 5+ years of full life cycle technical recruiting experience, either in corporate and/or search firm, especially with a focus on passive candidates
• Experience with building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools,including but not limited to Applicant tracking system (ATS), Boolean Search, Database Search, Internet and social media searches
• Rich experience in technical recruiting with a strong network in the Bay Area and deep understanding of the market and industry trends.
• A strong understanding of employer branding to be able to sell JD.com as an employer of choice to prospective hires
• Wide range of multiple HR function experience a plus, including Organizational Culture development, talent development, training, compensation and benefits etc.
• Customer focused, with the ability to collaborate with others
• Ability to think outside the box and solve problems creatively
• Ability to work effectively within a highly ambiguous, fast-paced environment
10.Ability to work under significant pressure with challenging deadlines,simultaneously managing multiple tasks and project
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com is both the largest e-commerce company in China, and the largest Chinese retailer, by
revenue. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its
user-friendly website, native mobile apps, and WeChat and Mobile QQ entry points, JD offers
consumers a superior shopping experience. The company has the largest fulfillment infrastructure
of any e-commerce company in China. As of June 30, 2017, JD.com operated 7 fulfillment centers
and 335 warehouses covering 2,691 counties and districts across China, staffed by its own
employees. JD.com is a member of the NASDAQ100 and a Fortune Global 500 company.