• Full-time Internship position for PhD students (Computer Vision/NLP/Machine Learning)
• You will work on the algorithm research and development to provide the best user experience for our e-commerce customers. To support the core business of JD.COM, Platform Product R&D team at JD’s Silicon Valley R&D center is striving to take advantage of the most advanced algorithms and use them to improve JD’s retail business. Your work will have direct impact on the brand new e-commerce user experience using cutting-edge technologies.
• Participation in the research and implementation of algorithms in one of the flowing fields: Computer Vision/Natural Language Processing/Machine Learning.
• Work closely with other R&D team members and product team to apply the result to our e-commerce product.
• Participate in Intellectual Property generation and academic publications.
• PhD student in /Computer Vision/Image Processing/NLP/Machine Learning field
• Fluent in at least one of the following languages: C/C++/Python
• Experience with internship is a plus
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com is both the largest e-commerce company in China, and the largest Chinese retailer, by
revenue. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its
user-friendly website, native mobile apps, and WeChat and Mobile QQ entry points, JD offers
consumers a superior shopping experience. The company has the largest fulfillment infrastructure
of any e-commerce company in China. As of June 30, 2017, JD.com operated 7 fulfillment centers
and 335 warehouses covering 2,691 counties and districts across China, staffed by its own
employees. JD.com is a member of the NASDAQ100 and a Fortune Global 500 company.