• Expand the partnership of internationally renowned universities, research institutes and academic groups to build joint laboratories in universities and seek opportunities for cooperation.
• Manage personnel training programs and research cooperation projects to enhance the company's technological brand influence in academia and universities.
• Integrate the company's internal resources, tap the contents of academic cooperation and disseminate the company's new technologies and research results.
• Promote the implementation of academic, government and industry cooperation strategies and plans, and regularly update, collate and analyze the data of the above related projects.
• Responsible for internal and external publicity of the project, multimedia operation, contact with media resources and expansion of project influence.
• Graduating or senior Ph.D., computer and related majors are preferred
• Familiar with school channels, have rich experience in communication with university teachers and research scholars, and have certain university resources
• Rich in students activities experiences
• Excellent expertise in program management is preferred
• Proficiency in writing and familiarity in rich media is preferred
• Fast learning, excellent teamwork, passionate, persistent, self-motivated and high attention to details
• Effective communication and presentation skills in both Chinese and English
About JD.com, Inc.
JD.com is both the largest e-commerce company in China, and the largest Chinese retailer, by
revenue. The company strives to offer consumers the best online shopping experience. Through its
user-friendly website, native mobile apps, and WeChat and Mobile QQ entry points, JD offers
consumers a superior shopping experience. The company has the largest fulfillment infrastructure
of any e-commerce company in China. As of June 30, 2017, JD.com operated 7 fulfillment centers
and 335 warehouses covering 2,691 counties and districts across China, staffed by its own
employees. JD.com is a member of the NASDAQ100 and a Fortune Global 500 company.