AcuteMAX LLC is a start-up medical device company. Headquarter is located in Irvine, CA. Our products are focused on the interventional access and treatment of neurovascular diseases.
1. Monitors, reviews and verifies accounting records and transactions for accuracy, timeliness and adequacy of supporting documentation.
2. Ensures compliance with internal policies, agency rules and regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles.
3. Classify expenses & prepare checks
4. Assist with payroll administration
5. Administer accounts receivable and accounts payable
6. Assist in ad hoc projects from the team as needed
7. Conduct banking activities, including monitoring and resolving bank issues such as fee anomalies and check differences
8. Close and prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports, and design of new reports as necessary
9. Assist with implementation and maintenance of internal financial controls and procedures
10. Keep reconciliation records, and quality records for all bookkeeping and accounting files
· Education: Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, or a related field
· Minimum 1-year accounting experience
· US work authorization
· Knowledge of Quickbooks and/or payroll a plus.
· Must know Excel and Word.
· Excellent verbal and written communication
简历请发送到 [email protected]