- Regular in-person check-ins within-host family homes.
- Manage relationships between in-program host families and students
- Organize activities and provide emergency support
- Manage overall communication among international students, school personnel, and other supporting staffs regarding international student performance
- Coach and mentor international students with sociocultural adjustment to ensure the international students are set for success in school, their homestay, and in extra-curricular activities.
- Complete regular reports on the international student's overall performance as assigned.
- Support the overall mission of the Can-Achieve Homestay Program
- Collaborate with other Can-Achieve teams
- 从学校老师丶学生账户丶 寄宿家庭以及学生本人处收集学生学业及生活信息，汇总为学生月度报告汇报给家长，使其及时了解学生情况。
- Relevant education or at least two years work, or volunteer experience in the field of education, social work, social sciences, or other related fields.
- Must demonstrate sensitivity for the requirements of international students: language difficulties, culture shock and community/school adjustment. International experiences an asset.
- Must be computer literate, and possess effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of and working relationship with the Great Los Angeles County Schools and Communities.
- Driver's License (Required)
- 居住在San Fernando Valley周边一小时内位置