What You’ll Do
· Daily social engagement and DM
· Research what other brands are doing on social media
· Research the daily change of Instagram algorithm and report
· FaceBook Group management and engagement
· Twitter – powerful re-twitte daily
· Social and PR data entry and collect
· Assist with influencer, celebrity, stylist orders shipping and return, QC
· Follow up with the creative team with the social content creation
· Assist with Instagram live
· Influencer comments, likes, and engagements follow-up
What You’ll Bring
· Passion in fashion industry.
· Good visual understanding;
· Bachelor’s degree (or in school students)- concentration in marketing or communications preferred.
knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and other emerging platforms and high-level contacts at each organization.
· Self-starter who can articulate big ideas and exciting trends.
· Skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form, and color.
· Deep knowledge of the digital and social media landscape including, history of working with various digital publishers, social media companies, and analytics software.
· The desire to network, collaborate, discover, and cultivate relationships with industry thought-leaders, influencers, creative content producers, and similar to bring innovative ideas to the brand via contacts and meaningful relationships.