- 愿意Door-to-door 主动向浅在客户推销沟通和公司服务
- 至少一年的 B2B 成功销售经验
️ —————————————————————————— ️
A Sales/Marketing Assistant at ShipSaving performs both sales administration and customer service functions. This is a very diversified position in our fast-paced office. The ideal candidate must be highly motivated and needs to possess strong organizational & communication skills. This role must help and coordinate the sales team in various ways, including industry, and competitor analysis, cold calling support, remote support and repeat customer & sales representative contact.
General Job Duties
- Generate new business, marketing essential through introducing yourself, and companies’ services to new clients.
- Support sales representatives and sales team, including answer customer phone calls, remote problem solving, schedule sales representative's time, and write daily sales activity summary.Cold calling business by introducing essential and the services we offer.
- Follow up with existing customers.
- Analysis of industry reports and make a corresponding marketing strategy.
- You need to be computer literate as we use several programs to make quotes and analysis. You need to be detail-oriented, have good communication skills, and be outgoing and friendly.
- Willing to D2D occasionally
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills to establish trust, credibility, and rapport with clients and members of the business community.
- Excellent time management skills required.
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills.Articulate and comfortable creating new business through cold calls.Ability to prioritize and juggle multiple projects.Articulate and comfortable creating new business through cold calls.
- Excellent computer skills, including advanced skills in Microsoft Office programs, and especially proficient with Excel.1-2 years of sales and administrative experience is a plus.
- Must have a High School diploma or general education degree (GED), bachelor's degree preferred.