$13-18 an hour
Our company bases its success on finding the best people and helping them to develop. Our associates thrive on energy and teamwork. You can be successful with our company if you have the following:
• Organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Previous experience in a warehouse setting.
• A strong work ethic.
• The ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• The ability for strenuous physical work (lifting up to 70 lbs.).
Your duties will include
• Daily warehouse functions.
• Shipping and receiving lengths of steel tubing and bar.
• Interacts and maintains a good working relationship with customers and carriers.
• Maintaining detailed records. (Everything has a paper trail).
• Coordinating inbound and outbound freight.
• Maintaining a clean and well-organized workplace.
• Exceptional organizational skills required.
Job Type: Full-Time
• Monday to Friday (9:00am-5:30pm)
• Customer Service: 1 year
• Manufacturing: 1 year
• Basic typing skills
• Familiar with Warehouse Management Skuvault, Microsoft
Language: English and Mandarin