Who we are:
MenuSifu Inc. is a leading restaurant point-of-sale solution company based in New York that provides a comprehensive state-of-the-art restaurant management system for dine-in, take-out, delivery, and Cafes. As a SaaS provider, MenuSifu covers all kinds of functional requirements from the upper-stream supply chain to restaurant internal management operation and even customers. Nowadays, MenuSifu has more than 100 employees and 8 offices (headquarter located in Manhattan) all around the world. We, at MenuSifu, are keen on providing you an intelligent yet fine dining experience from our innovative ordering system. We’re born to build smart restaurants.
Our team is young and energetic, enterprising and invincible. MenuSifu has a broad-development platform to let you fully show your talents. Our mission stems from the passion of food, but beyond. If you crave it, then make it better! If you are a foodie with the same attitude, growth goals and entrepreneurial enthusiasm as MenuSifu, please join now!
Stay hungry, Stay foolish!
What’s the role:
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Analyst to join us. The main job duties include managing a company’s Ads and campaigns, understanding how to leverage digital channels. Our ideal candidate should have strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
What you bring to the table:
• Building, managing, and optimizing SEO/SEM Google Ads and GDN campaigns.
• Develop a deep understanding of how to leverage digital channels to align marketing efforts with our customers’ needs and preferences
• Provide insights across all digital marketing tactics that influence marketing strategies.
• Identify key product and industry trends, identify business trends and shifts, and recommend data-driven responses and recommendations to the company
• Support business reporting and analysis; automating current reporting in Salesforce.
Who will be the best fit :
• BS/MS degree in marketing, Business or a related field
• Proven working experience in marketing
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
• Knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
• Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
• Python, R or Sql as a plus.
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and locations
• Excellent Start-up culture with openness and inclusiveness
• Young and energetic team
• Great career growth opportunities
• Benefits including Health Insurance, FSA, PTO, etc.
• Unlimited office Snack box
• Mentor Program
• Competitive Salary package
• In-house family-style lunchtime