Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Develop and maintain the sales and market for China Southern, with primary focus on key account. Negotiate, implement and manage the sales and marketing plans. Continuously analyst the profitable sales date and performance. Cooperation support for sales team.Travel required to provide sales coverage throughout the region.Perform other duties, including Inside Sales, as needed.
Requirement and Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA or BS) from a four-year college or university is required.
- Aviation work experience is preferred
- Must Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Strong understanding of the business with commercial sales experience.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Demonstrated leadership and decision making abilities.
- Ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Very analytical skills in dealing with data and general industry information.
- Ability to cope with irregular or multiple work demands.
- Mandarin Chinese a plus, but not a requirement.
China Southern Airlines is an Equal Opportunity Employer.