Customer Care Responsibilities
· Experience in customer service-related industry and working with people, ideally in apparel.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to overcome obstacles.
· Poise and confidence to provide experiential customer focus.
· Friendly and calm disposition, ability to diffuse conflict with a positive attitude.
· Superior oral and written communication skills, ability to interact professionally in live customer service situations.
· Strong computer skills, ability to quickly learn how to navigate various software programs.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced but fun environment.
· Answer general customer inquiries via email, phone and online chat, including but not limited to returns, processing orders, shipping information, coupon adjustments and follow up until inquiry is closed.
· Adhere to jingus.com policies while keeping customers happy.
· Maintain customer service log, tracking all incoming inquiries and detailing out customer requests, fit problems, product defects, shipping errors, etc.
· Aggregate and report on customer service trends quarterly to sales, tech, design and merchandising departments.
· Work with operations and the warehouse to ensure that requests are met seamlessly and that all departments are aware of any changes.
· Assist in technical support with website problems, including talking customers through any difficulties, placing orders over the phone when necessary and creating tickets with web developers for recurring technical issues.
· Handle initial contact on disputes, participate in team meetings, and provide support to fellow Customer Care Representatives.
· Create the Customer Care monthly report and analysis customer-related data.
· Organize web assets to support Marketing team needs.
· Support the preparation and execution of merchandising plans for group uploads.
· Marketing Team
Skill Set Requirements
· Experience with MS Office.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as creative problem-solving skills.
Education + Experience
· Mandarin & English speaking is required
· B.A. or B.S. degree.
· Prior customer service experience.
· Experience with Shopify and Zendesk is a plus.
· A background in fashion/apparel and upselling experience preferred.