J.ING is a Los Angeles based contemporary women's clothing brand. With core values rooted in artistry, femininity and effortlessness; the brand aspires to conceive highly curated, exclusive collections that transcend timeless styles. J.ING is a modern label with a discerning eye for chic designs by using the finest quality fabrics and detailed construction practices while keeping its heart dedicated to providing competitive prices.
To start your application, we recommend that candidates to email us at [email protected] with their desired position in the subject line and their attached resume and/or cover letter.
We are growing rapidly and looking for talented, dedicated people to join our team. We do require our interns for at least 2-3 months of on-site attendance in order to receive full credit. In return, you will receive valuable first-hand experience in working for a fashion brand!
Customer Care Responsibilities
· Experience in customer service-related industry and working with people, ideally in apparel.
· Excellent problem-solving skills, the ability to overcome obstacles.
· Poise and confidence to provide experiential customer focus.
· Friendly and calm disposition, ability to diffuse conflict with a positive attitude.
· Superior oral and written communication skills, ability to interact professionally in live customer service situations.
· Strong computer skills, ability to quickly learn how to navigate various software programs.
· Ability to multi-task in a fast paced but fun environment.
· Answer general customer inquiries via email, phone and online chat, including but not limited to returns, processing orders, shipping information, coupon adjustments and follow up until inquiry is closed.
· Adhere to jingus.com policies while keeping customers happy.
· Maintain customer service log, tracking all incoming inquiries and detailing out customer requests, fit problems, product defects, shipping errors, etc.
· Aggregate and report on customer service trends quarterly to sales, tech, design and merchandising departments.
· Work with operations and the warehouse to ensure that requests are met seamlessly and that all departments are aware of any changes.
· Assist in technical support with website problems, including talking customers through any difficulties, placing orders over the phone when necessary and creating tickets with web developers for recurring technical issues.
· Handle initial contact on disputes, participate in team meetings, and provide support to fellow Customer Care Representatives.
· Create the Customer Care monthly report and analysis customer-related data.
· Organize web assets to support Marketing team needs.
· Support the preparation and execution of merchandising plans for group uploads.
· Marketing Team
Skill Set Requirements
· Experience with MS Office.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize. Strong verbal and written communication skills as well as creative problem-solving skills.
Education + Experience
· Mandarin & English speaking is required
· B.A. or B.S. degree.
· Prior customer service experience.
· Experience with Shopify and Zendesk is a plus.
· A background in fashion/apparel and upselling experience preferred.