Digital Marketing Manager/ Specialist Summary:
The Digital Marketing Manager will apply his or her Digital Marketing skills to manage daily digital marketing operations including Paid Social ads, YouTube ads, Google paid search， Google shopping ads, and Google display ads. An ideal candidate has relevant and successful e-commerce or fashion DTC experience and has a demonstrable working experience in taking an online business to the next level.
· Create customer persona.
· Detailed industry research. Conduct regular competitor analysis to make recommendations on new demand generation and digital programs to invest in.
· Utilize data and insights through ongoing multi-variate and segmentation tests while recommending opportunities to discover the best marketing practices within each customer segment.
· Develop strategy and manage tactical program Paid Social ads, YouTube ads, Google paid search, Google shopping ads and display ads.
· Manage digital channels spend, develop and measure ROI and ROAS daily and weekly.
· Set up GTM pixel, Google conversion tracking events, and GA goals.
· Daily focus and optimization based on KPI targets dashboard.
· Daily report with the CEO and Marketing Director to review campaign performance and come up with optimization actions.
· Min of 5+ years of digital experience across Paid Social ads, YouTube ads, Google paid search, Google shopping ads and Google display ads.
· Strong quantitative and qualitative analytics skills with a strong desire and understanding of multi-variate testing.
· Ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams (Marketing, Creative, Merchandising and Operations, etc.) and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals.
· Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite and email QA tools.
· Bachelor’s Degree (BA) or equivalent from four-year college or university;
· Expert at Google Analytics and other Analytics tools.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
· Google AdWords certification and expert-level user of paid Facebook ads.
· Great attention to detail.
· Great communication skills (written and oral).