Job Location: 201 S Victor Blvd, Burbank, CA 91506 FLSA Classification: Non-exempt
Position Status: Full Time/ Part Time Internship Reports to: Senior Inventory Management Specialist
To handle daily inventory operations of our marketing warehouse, including shipping and receiving, product management and distribution, and develop and implement a comprehensive inventory tracking system. The key responsibilities include prepare documentation, procure and maintain inventory, and track inventory.
All essential duties are able to perform with or without reasonable accommodation to all individuals with or without disability.
• Control and manage inventory: ensure product stock is adequate via daily/weekly analyses (quantity and quality), record deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory, create reports on inventory activities and variances, use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory, focused on time, making sure every item of stock gets to its destination on time and that there are no shortages on shelves
• Inspect condition of tools and equipment, and coordinate maintenance and/or repair
• Comply with federal, state, local and company storage, material handling, and shipping requirements; enforce adherence to requirements; and advise management on needed actions
• Assist in development and implementation of inventory control procedures and best practices
• Act as the main point of contact for all technical and inventory inquiries
- High school diploma or GED required;
- Some College preferred
- 0 - 1-year experience;
- Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft dynamics, Emails required;
- Computer proficiency required;
- Must be organized
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Has a “can do” attitude
This position has no supervisory responsibility
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is constantly required to sit and use fingers to manually input data and write, frequently required to use hands to touch, feel and identify the products, handle the products, and walk. The job constantly requires talking and hearing to communicate with other employees.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include near acuity, color vision, field of vision and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be expected to sit in front of a computer to look at the computer screen.
The position has medium lifting requirements. The job required lifting up to 40 pounds occasionally for around 10 feet.
The job operates in a warehouse environment
Expected working days and hours
This is a fulltime/Part Time internship position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, from 9:00am to 6:00pm, or as accommodated.
Little or no travel is expected for this position
Work authorization/Security clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
DJI Service LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, which provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the Company complies with State of California and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities.