Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Interact directly with customers and team members to maintain China Southern’s high level of customer service.
• Perform and coordinate functions related to passenger processing at counter, departure, and/or arrival.
• Complete documentation required to clear aircraft upon arrival and/or departure.
• Assist passengers in case of misconnections/cancellations/delays.
• Accurately scopes out tasks and projects, sets goals, breaks down work into process steps, develops schedules and assigns resources.
• Comply with all station security requirements.
• Follow direction given by station Manager; assists in all areas as assigned.
• Ability to work independently on multiple assignments.
Requirement and Qualification:
• Bachelor degree with good communication and writing skills in English;
• one year Airline or airport work experience is preferred;
• Good communication & customer services skills;
• Skilled use of Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, etc.);
• Weekend/holiday shifts are required;
• Applicants must have legal-permit to work in the U.S;
• Mandarin speaker is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time