eCommerce Marketplace assistant
We are an established auto parts internet retailer based in City of Industry, California. We sell our products through on marketplaces such as Amazon and eBay. Our marketplace business has doubled in the past 6 months and now we need to build the team around it to continue the rapid growth. That's where you come in. You'll be assisting the marketplace manager in tasks related to marketplaces. You'll have the opportunity to learn eCommerce and marketplaces from a well-established and progressive company. The work environment is very friendly and casual. You will collaborate on work with the marketplace manager and other teams as well, so you'll have the opportunity to learn and also contribute your ideas.
• Online marketplaces and/or CMS experience (Amazon, eBay)
• Listing products (in bulk, variations, pictures, descriptions)
• Worked with upload templates (excel, csv, flat files)
• Basic understanding of SEO
• Understanding of promotions (discounts, sales, etc.)
• Good track record of maintaining and managing excellent performance metrics on accounts - customer service, no late shipments, reduced returns
• Liaisons with our customer service team to deal with negative review and feedback on our accounts, as well as making sure all customer service related issues are resolved in a timely matter.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing product listings on marketplaces that we sell on
• Adding product listings to new marketplaces
• Maintaining accurate inventory daily on each marketplace
• Maintaining and improving our accounts in terms of ratings, feedbacks, performance
• Managing any customer issues with our customer service team (messages, returns, exchanges, questions, reviews, etc.)
• Creating cases, contacting, following up with marketplaces to resolve issues with the account, product listings, etc.
• Will help with some marketing and promotions on the marketplaces and other projects that may come up
• Highly detailed-oriented
• Can prioritize and manage time efficiently
• Easy to coach
• Eager to learn
• Fluent in English
• Good written grammar
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume to [email protected]