Administrative and Marketing Assistant Job Duties:
● Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
● Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
● Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
● Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
● Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
● Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; following up on results.
● Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
● Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussions.
● Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
● Help build the social media presence with fun and creative content
● Assist with any TV/radio/interview appearances as well as events for our Master Chef and his business partner.
You are dynamic, you are not afraid of challenge and you want to work in a company where you will have your hands on.
We are seeking for someone extremely organized, who is willing to take initiative and work closely with Jacques Torres and his team. You are proactive, you love food in general and chocolate in particular, you love working with Chefs or you are really eager to.
Experiences in the food industry and design would be a plus.
French language a plus as well.