A California based stone and cabinet company seeks logistic professional to focus on import containers coordinates between company, custom brokers, and freight forwarders.
• Coordinates shipping and freight forwarding, customs regulation, and drop shipments.
• Tracking and Tracing all in transit Import Shipments.
• Handling Customs paperwork.
• Provides tariff classifications, country of origin on goods to be processed and compliance with CBP laws and regulations.
• Deal directly with the overseas vendors when needed for the new bookings.
• Deliver a high level of customer service follow-up.
• Manage and track all shipments milestone/ timelines from origin to destination and communicate that information to both our teams & freight forwarders
• Coordinate shipments arrival processes & deliveries setup both domestic and international while adhering to on-time expectations
• Support Procurement and Sales Team when requested to create reports for shipments
• Verify and approve bills from Freight forwarder and make sure bills are paid on time without any delay.
• Maintain backup for all related charges for each shipment & provide the same to Account Payable for assigned freight invoices.
• Arrange Trucker / Dispatch shipments
• Communicate with carriers, brokers and customers for problem resolution or customer service requests.
• Contact broker to ensure proper U.S. Customs Clearance.
• Reporting to Management on cargo tracking updates.
• Provide updates via phone, email, and Excel
• Update Internal System with all shipment details and status updates
• 2+ years of import experience in house for a manufacturer, distributor, or other import/export company.
• Experience in international logistics, transportation and international freight forwarding, with focus on Ocean Import shipments
• Experience in dealing with Freight Forwarders / Custom Brokers /CBP law and regulations.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Office Programs, including advanced Excel aspects such as VLOOKUP and Pivot Tables.
• Knowledge about CBP regulations, and how to find out Duty / HTS etc. for new products will be an added advantage
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced, changing environment
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Possess ability to build relationships with both internal and external teams
• 协调从 A 到 Z（到最终目的地）的海运进口货物
• 至少 2年以上的国际物流经验
• 精通MS 办公软件，尤其是excel。