1.Responsible for research and development of mobile robot in European/American market.
2. Responsible for cultivating and developing service-oriented robot agents and distributors in European/American markets, participating in establishing a stable overseas market channel network, and increasing overseas market share.
3.Responsible for European/American customer relationship management, manage the pipeline of opportunities from both current and prospective customers to ensure that sales goals can be met.
4. Assist the marketing department to carry out brand promotion activities in European/American markets to enhance the company's brand awareness and influence.
1. Bachelor degree or above, proficient in at least one foreign language.
2. More than three years of experience in overseas market expansion of automation, robotics and other related industries.
3. Love the artificial intelligence and robotics industry.
4. Able to go abroad to develop business independently under suitable conditions.