Firefly Games Inc. is looking for a motivated self-starter to provide executive level and business development assistance to the CEO of Firefly Games Inc. The ideal candidate is highly organized and professional, demonstrates the ability to confidently communicate with various high-level stakeholders, and shares the same passion for mobile games as we do.
We are looking for someone who is proficient in English and Chinese, along with demonstrated experience as an assistant supporting C-level executives. Firefly Games Inc. was founded in 2015. We are a global publisher and developer of mobile games for IOS and Android.
● Perform administrative duties and support any business development needs on a day to day basis.
● Support, organize and manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
● Attend meetings, capture and circulate key decisions, and work with external vendors to ensure appropriate follow-up.
● Arrange meetings, conferences and appointments, coordinate conference calls and scheduling.
● Maintain and manage executive's calendar at all times.
● Develop and maintain working knowledge of game investors; stay up to date on current and upcoming innovations and trends in the mobile gaming space.
● Review and maintain files, contracts and secure confidential information.
● Independently able to solve problems related to scheduling and activity prioritization for executive(s).
● Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, Legal, HR or anything related.
● 1+ years of experience supporting an executive
● Bilingual in Mandarin Chinese and English
● Strong computer skills; Google Suite, Microsoft Office, etc.
● Strong research background; able to collate information as quickly and efficiently as possible.
● Ability to work effectively as a team member and as an individual contributor.
● Excellent attention to detail.
● Ability to effectively manage competing and sometimes conflicting priorities.
● Expectation of complete confidentiality on all business matters.
● Highly organized, with good time management skills.