- Oversees all activities at the New Jersey distribution center, including, but not limited to manage operations to attain maximum production efficiency; ensure inventory and shipping/receiving functions operating at levels which meet clients’ needs and establish financial benchmarks; set up programs and SOP, which guide the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operations
- Ensures distribution center adheres to company policy and administers practices in fair and equitable manner
- Manages budget and controls expenses
- Ensures standards for product quality, equipment, and operator performance are maintained and that cost-effective technology is used to maximize operations. Ensures fixed assets are preserved.
- Keeps up-to-date on information and technology affecting distribution to increase innovation and ensures continual improvement throughout the distribution center
- Manage administrative distribution and operations
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 years of management experience in a logistics, furniture & household- related eCommerce operations
- Experience with performance metrics, process improvement, and lean techniques
- Experience with the full staffing lifecycle, including interviewing, hiring, performance management, promotions and terminations
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Global experience
- Complex business experience
- Bilingual in Mandarin Legally authorized to work in the U.S.