- Manage and complete a large caseload from start to finish;
- Represent the clients in the court proceedings, application procedures, interviews, and/or any communication with the government agencies;
- Provide legal advice, conduct legal research, and keep clients and team abreast of legal regulations updates;
- Lead the team well to obtain and retain the clients, provide the best legal services to the clients, and maintain our profession and reputation.
- Legal to work in the U.S.;
- Bar Admission License (California State Bar is preferred);
- Minimum 1+ years experience in the Immigration, Criminal, Business, and/or Civil laws;
- Fluent in English and Mandarin (Excellent written and verbal skills);
- JD Degree from an American Bar Association accredited school;
- Meticulous attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to meet strict deadlines/schedule;
- Familiar with Westlaw and other legal search engines, proficiency in legal research;
- Self-motivated, proactive, and reliable to work well with people;
- Excellent customer service.