What You Will Do：
· Utilize data and insights through ongoing multi-variate and segmentation tests while recommending opportunities to discover the best marketing practices within each customer segments.
· Daily focus and optimization based on KPI targets dashboard
· Develop email marketing strategy to maximize revenue and productivity through the email channel.
· Manage the overall email calendar, utilizing a holistic planning approach to determine optimal programming for our audience.
· Lead the design, copy-writing and creative briefing of all email assets and assigning related tasks to Copy Writer & Graphic Designer
· Develop SMS marketing strategy, including set up campaign broadcasts and automation sequences.
· Create email and SMS marketing campaigns to promote products or services. Monitoring and analyzing performance of Email and SMS channel.
· Work closely with team to identify data trends that can be leveraged and activated through email and other marketing channels.
· Lead affiliate program, referral program, and loyalty program.
Who You Are：
· Bachelor's in Marketing or Business relevant field.
· 2+ years of experience in email/SMS/affiliate marketing ideally within the ecommerce space.
· Possess exceptional communication skills with a keen ability to listen, communicate (written and verbal), and ability to follow-up effectively with all staffing levels, vendors, and customers.
· Experience with Klaviyo, Mailchimp, and other email marketing platforms.
· Familiarity with other retention/CRM channels (digital, sms, push, direct mail).
· Ability to manage and maintain strong cross-functional stakeholder relationships across multiple teams and an ability to coordinate timely feedback and approvals.
· Expert at Google Analytics and other Analytics tools.
· Previous experience building audience segments.
· Experience working with CRM systems a plus.
· Strong Excel skills with an ability to manipulate and pivot data.
· Knowledge of HTML is a plus.