DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Comprehensively manage the work of all warehouses in the area, control the cost of each warehouse in the area, reduce costs, and increase efficiency.
• Regularly organize meetings to coordinate the work of warehouses, administration, channels, finances, and other departments.
• Relationship maintenance work with local government and other public departments and logistics service providers.
• Responsible for the construction of the organizational structure of various warehouses and departments in the region, maintain a good team building and talent reserve training plan, and formulate a reasonable and effective performance evaluation plan.
• Maintain communication and assistance with various domestic departments, and timely communicate and implement domestic information and systems within the region.
• Study the latest customs, tax, and legal policies in the local area to ensure compliance and legal operation of the warehouses in the area.
• Monitor the operation indexes of various warehouses in the area and communicate and solve any abnormal situations.
• Participate in the introduction of overseas warehouse equipment, site layout planning, and new warehouse site selection.
• Educational requirements: Associate degree or above
• Language requirements: good understanding, speaking, reading and writing skills in both Chinese and English
• Work experience: 5 years+ work experience in the management of cross-border e-commerce or overseas warehouse industry team in a certain region
• Status requirements: Authorized to work for any employers in the U.S.
• Strong communication and management skills, ability to manage multiple warehouses in the same area as a whole;
• Good understanding of tariff policies and logistics channels, good at dealing with local public government departments and logistics service providers, and strong business negotiation experience;
• Strong data analysis and mining ability, good at analyzing financial statements and making correct analysis and judgment on warehouse development;
• Possess a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork, be proactive in doing things, and be able to withstand certain work pressure;
• Possess a strong problem-solving ability, and can quickly respond to and resolve emergencies.