We are currently seeking a Full Time/Part Time Office Assistant position.
Qualified individual will be performing the following job duties:
1. Preparing statements and invoices on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
2. Assisting the management team in preparing financial reports, records, and bills.
3. Processes orders, check inventory, contact supplier for orders via phone or email.
1. Good computer skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, and proficient with various accounting software. Knowledge in Quick Books accounting software is a plus and preferable.
2. Excellent oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese.
3. Legal working status requires.
Full Time Start Date: Immediately
Monday through Friday
Hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please email resume to [email protected]