Assist in outbound or inbound company marketing/sales activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.）
1. Develops an effective marketing and sales strategy plan
2. Develops a broad base of support by maintaining routine contact with key decision-makers.
3. Effectively negotiates and manages local purchasing agreements and contracts.
4. Works with the Sales Director to monitor sales growth.
6. Works, when necessary, with the accounting department to resolve any billing issues within their designated territory.
7. Responsible for communicating directly with the Customer Service department regarding any specific ordering or shipping needs indicated by clients within their territory.
8. Meets agreed-upon goals and objectives effectively and in a timely manner.
9. Arrives at work, appointments, meetings, and all work-related functions on time and as scheduled.
1. Attends meetings and functions.
2. Performs other duties as assigned.
1. High School or GED diploma.
2. One year of marketing or sales experience.
3. Demonstrated computer knowledge.
4. Demonstrated effective written and oral communication skills.
5. Valid Driver’s License.
6. Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
7. Bilingual in English and Mandarin Chinese
If you are interested in, please send your resume to [email protected]