地点: Arcadia, California
名称: 环球商务(Universal Processing)
有意请Email简历至: [email protected]，请注明申请的职位名称和招聘信息来源。
Title: Merchant Consultant (Full-time)
Start Date: Immediately
Location: Arcadia, CA
Before you get into the details of the job, we want to ask you several simple questions:
• Are you passionate about helping small-to-medium-sized businesses to grow?
• Do you enjoy talking to new people and work in a team environment?
• Are you a hard-working person and excited about unlimited earning potential?
If yes, we have an excellent job opportunity to turn your passion into an exciting career!
Since 2009, Universal Processing has been committed to our mission to empower the under-represented small-to-medium-sized businesses to thrive in the United States through providing payment solutions. Differentiated from the mega credit card processing providers, our consultants and supports team speak the languages our clients speak, and we focus on ingenious customer service, care, support, and reasonable pricing. Our success story has seen us serving over 7,000 clients across the nation.
A Merchant Consultant at Universal Processing uses solution-based, consultative selling approach designed to help our clients grow their businesses. A merchant consultant will help small to medium sized business owners achieve cost optimization objectives by accessing their current payment processing solutions and provide point of sale solution, loyalty solution, EMV compatibility, credit and debit application, merchant financing, digital marketing and more financing options to manage their cash flow, as well as developing tailored strategic marketing plans for merchants to increase their sales revenue.
Apply today if you are excited about this challenging and highly-rewarding position!
To learn more about us please visit us at: http://www.uprocessing.com/
What You Will Be Doing:
• Generates leads, cold-calls, and prospects potential clients
• Conducts in-person meetings to determine customer needs, presents customized payment, merchant financing and marketing solutions
• Performs pricing analysis by assessing clients’ payment processing statement, and initiates proposals accordingly
• Follows up with potential merchants by reviewing products and services features, benefits and terms
• Closes sales in a timely and effective manner
• Navigates potential lead sources; develops and maintains new lead sources
• Develops new sales opportunities within the existing client base
• Builds and maintains relationships with referrals and affiliates
• Creates and develops marketing programs to increase sales
What You Will Bring to the Table:
• Strong desire to succeed in a competitive market and self-motivated
• Able to work independently and driven by results
• Solid critical thinking and persuasive communication skills
• Previous cold-calling/face-to-face sales experience is a PLUS
• Previous experience in the Merchant Service industry is a PLUS
• Bilingual skills in Russian, Spanish, French, Chinese, Korean, or Vietnamese are a PLUS
• Bechelor’s or Master degree in Finance, Business Management, Marketing and related majors are preferred
• Must be authorized to work in the US
Why Work for Universal Processing?
• To polish your negotiation and sales skills and become an expert in payment industry
• To get competitive base hour rate and uncapped bonus
• To experience a thoughtfully-designed career path with abundant growth opportunities
• We provide two-week paid training to get you familiar with the industry and the job
• We take care of immigration concerns (e.g. H1B) for top performers
• We reward our MVPs with all-inclusive vacations and offer great perks
• We have an exciting and fun work environment surrounded by a group of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and highly skilled professionals
• We have flexible working hours and convenient locations
To apply for this opportunity, please email your resume to [email protected], please indicate the job title and job source.