• Understand essentials of inventory management process operation and logic.
• Able to handle and process detail assignment on specific task.
• Review and accurately book in/out each transaction
• Check each transaction detail to prevent and adjust any error from occurring.
• Reasonable doubt of any abnormal demand in transaction.
• Able to analyze and discuss the risk of a new process or requirement and give suggestions.
• Able to analyze discrepancy problem, and suggest a solution and improvement.
• Understand time management and able to prioritize and take responsibilityEducation
- Associate degree or above (e.g. Bachelor degree) in Accounting, Supply Chain, Inventory/Logistics, or Industrial Engineering/Management
- 0 - 1 year inventory management / book keeping experience preferred;
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google docs, Emails required;
- Computer proficiency required;
- Basic math skills required;
- Basic bookkeeping skills required
- Basic level of read/write/speak Chinese is highly preferred.
- Detail oriented
- Sense of urgency
- Can do attitude
- High attention to detail
- Willing to work overtime as needed
This position has no supervisory responsibility
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit. The position requires constant talking and hearing.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include near acuity, color vision, field of vision and ability to adjust focus.
The position has sedentary lifting requirements. The job required lifting up to 10 pounds occasionally.
Equipment and tools
The equipment and tools used for this job including computer and office equipment.
The job operates in a warehouse environment.
Expected working days and hours
This is a fulltime position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, from 7:00am to 4:00pm. Occasional evening and weekend work maybe required as duties demand.
Little or no travel is expected for this position
Work authorization/Security clearance
Must be eligible to work in the United States.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; and nothing in this herein restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
DJI Service LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer, which provides Equal Employment Opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, the Company complies with State of California and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the Company has facilities.