J.ING is looking for an operation assistant who will be accountable for driving profitable sales for the region, management sales & inventory activities by setting SKU sales targets, maintaining an open-to-buy plan, monitoring inventory aging and quality, and providing stock productivity analysis. They will also create and analyze forecasts across the region and provide robust reporting to all levels of the company.
Please send your resume to [email protected]
· Work cross functionally with other departments within the company in order to optimize buy targets, SKU optimization, as well as time phased category plans. Work closely with Inventory coworker and Product teams.
· Executing merchandise assortment plan that supports the financial and merchandising objectives set by the management.
· Create and update inventory productivity analysis including stock aging, Sell Through, flow optimization, and seasonal mix.
· Guides the creation of original dollar by merchandise category: sales, margins, markdown, and inventory productivity.
· Assist to analyze product life cycle, managing launches, and merchandising plans.
· Monitor costs and pricing integrity to ensure appropriate margins are maintained; monitor price consistency among vendors and the accomplishment of profitability marketing campaigns.
Qualifications and Requirements:
· Mandarin & English bilingual required.
· Proficiency with Excel experience
· You know how to use Shopify A+
· You are knowledgeable of current fashion and market trends.
· background in e-commerce preferred.
· You are proficient in Microsoft Office programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Along with Production Manager in China to ensure finish product as per client quality standard.
· You have strong verbal and written communication skills.
· You have a positive attitude, amazing work ethic and obsessive attention to detail.