Promotion Specialist| Full Time
J.ING is a modern clothing brand for women, founded in Los Angeles. We are currently seeking for a talented Promotion Specialist to plan and execute online and offline marketing campaigns.
• Manage company’s global promotion calendar
• Come up with promotion campaigns that are appealing to the targeted audience
• Responsible for promotion campaigns from initiation to execution which includes but not limit to promotion copy, promo code creation, design concept, and coordinate marketing activities for both online and offline channels
• Work with various marketing channels to ensure campaigns get the best exposure
• Responsible for onsite campaign exposure through pop-up, announcement bar, banner placements, etc
• Analyze campaign performance and communicate with teams regarding learning and improvements for future promotions
• Bilingual in English and Mandarin
• Bachelor’s degree. Communications, English, Journalism and Fashion related majors preferred.
• Previous experience in promotion planning and execution
• Great verbal and writing skills in English with an emphasis on creativity
• Familiarity with fashion, current trend, and web jargon, with great fashion taste and sense
• Online retail experience, preferably in the clothing industry is a plus
• Tremendous attention to detail, knack for research, a sharp wit and willingness to work during nonstandard business hours.
• Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to cope with pressure, multiple deadlines and working under pressure.
• Ability to work effectively and cooperatively with fellow co-workers