E- commerce Site Merchandising, Marketing
The Ecommerce Merchandiser will within Marketing Team and partner with Product Management to specify products, push and develop a marketing calendar, and to promote the products. This role will lead the online customer experience by mimicking the showroom visual browsing experience. As the Ecommerce Merchandiser, you will determine which products to showcase, where to showcase, and how to sell each product. The Ecommerce Merchandiser will promote key products, categories and trends for each season that lead to increased conversion. The candidate would be responsible for managing the setup and presentation of products and categories on the JINGus.com website. Analyzes prior season’s performance and applies learnings to drive sell-through and maximize inventory position. Leverages historical data to test new strategies, to manage categorization, product display order, landing pages, galleries/boutiques, product features, and cross-sell/upsells. Key Responsibilities:
• Work with Product management to ensure pricing on our brand sites is accurate and promotional pricing is coordinated with internal teams.
• Sets up and schedules homepage updates, new content pages, promotions and features to be aligned with the marketing calendar. Responsible for QA of homepages, links, and redirects.
• Ensure that we are leveraging all possible cross-selling techniques to increase average order size.
• Partner with Data Analyst to view customer trends and behaviors, adjusting online content as necessary to conform to shopping patterns.
• Work with the Creative Team on content/visual leveraged on the shopping platform.
• Coordinate with various teams across J.ING to ensure that the online site merchandising needs are met, leveraging the necessary resources to deliver a great online experience.
• Manage the end-to-end setup of all products for JINGus.com. Assure products are setup timely and activated in conjunction with product receipt and marketing calendars. Maintain and update all product imagery, attributes, including color names, pricing, markdowns, filters, tags, promotional pricing, and copy.
• Strategically merchandise all product areas of the JINGus.com website. Determine and manage product display order, color features, web categorization and navigation to support key product promotions.
• Assist in developing compelling merchandising themes and story-telling for each season and across categories including online shops to feature trends, marketing initiatives and promotions. Responsible for executing on-site.
• Examines site daily/weekly to ensure products are in the correct categories, promotions are functioning, links lead to the correct categories/pages and product set up is accurate. Tests new features and functionality as needed.
• Conduct competitive analysis to evaluate merchandise, promotions, features and product presentation to inform future strategies.
• 1 ~2 + years o E-Commerce platform experience; Shopify preferred.
• Basic HTML, CSS knowledge.
• Knowledge of UI/UX is a big plus
• Some Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver) is helpful.
• Meticulous attention to detail and ability to follow-up on tasks without reminders