Fall/Winter Intern | Marketing Intern
· Assist with developing marketing strategies and support marketing initiatives
· Assist marketing efforts within email, push, SMS, and other digital channels
· Work closely with creative team to support e-mail marketing execution
Who We’re Looking For
· Experience in using google analyst
· Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field.
· Experience in Digital Marketing related areas is a big plus.
· Detail-oriented, organized, independent, and a creative problem solver
· Ability to be effective, calm, and flexible in a fast-paced work environment
· Responsible for supervising and coordinating a wide variety of warehouse activities including shipping and receiving materials and maintaining inventory and associated records; day-to-day warehouse activities including, but not limited to, work scheduling, staffing, supervisory tasks (coaching, guiding, counseling, administering discipline).
- Pick and Pack, item fulfilment.
- Supervising other team members’ work.
- Follow company policy and procedures.
- Organize product shelves.
- Process item return and exchange.
- Process PO and PR.
- Process shipping labels.
· Supervise in daily warehouse activities including: ensuring accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation for conformance to policies and procedures; supervise receiving incoming material, routing material to designated areas; and utilizing warehouse space in the best possible manner.
· Manage and control the overall warehouse workflow.
· Supervise and provide coaching and training to all team members.
· High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree is a plus.
· Detail oriented and be able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
· Minimum 2-4 years of supervisory related experience in warehouse environment is preferred.
· Strong experience and proficiency with computer systems and related software preferred.
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds with or without reasonable accommodation.