What You’ll Do
· Build fashion social media strategy to drive audience growth, commercial opportunities, community engagement and site traffic.
· Work with the Marketing Team to define and implement a unique, brand-right voice and aesthetic across all social channels that’s as inspiring as it is brand-building.
· Create and maintain a social media and digital initiative & content calendar for fashion.
· Manage and maintain the analytics programs to track social media engagement, traffic, fluctuations and results, and create reporting and analysis on findings.
· Develop engaging social content for brand.
· Track social conversation, comments and respond/engage appropriately.
· Copy write, schedule and coordinate daily social media posts pertaining to J.ING Fashion across all social media channels including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, and Twitter.
· Collaborate with our creative team and license partners to create content across all channels that reflects the brand voice and resonates with platform’s audience.
· Leverage platform capabilities to develop and implement innovative results-driven growth strategies across all social media channels.
· Build the content calendar for J.ING Fashion to engage and grow audience, while integrating with marketing, editorial, and cross-channel promotions.
· Use social analytics tool to build and deliver weekly reports on social growth and engagement.
· Implement and build strategic partnerships and relationships with other brands, creators, influencers and social innovators.
· Create innovative social/digital programs to contribute to 360 marketing/PR initiatives and key brand events, as well as monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of programs.
· Communicate regularly with senior leadership and licensee teams to share objectives, strategies and results.
· Maintain, and create digital department budgets and project allocation forecasts.
· Stay apprised of emerging social media technologies, trends, and industry news that align with the brands’ marketing and business goals.
· Ideate innovation digital opportunities to lead brand in the competitive landscape.
What You’ll Bring
· 1 years + in community management, managing outreach, building brand advocacy, social media campaigns in the Fashion Industry is a MUST.
· Bachelor’s degree- concentration in marketing or communications preferred.
· Superior working knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat and other emerging platforms and high level contacts at each organization.
· Self-starter who can articulate big ideas and exciting trends.
· Exceptionally skilled at image curation, visual storytelling, typography, layout, form, and color.
· Deep knowledge of the digital and social media landscape including, history of working with various digital publishers, social media companies and analytics software.
· The desire to network, collaborate, discover and cultivate relationships with industry thought-leaders, influencers, creative content producers and similar to bring innovative ideas to brand via contacts and meaningful relationships.