For over 35 years, the CCYP Media Network has been the leader in advertising, branding and media platforms. We work with clients both local and international – helping them with a wide range of activities from media placement, brand consultation, image development, public relations campaigns, new media integration, and new business development.
For some of our most distinguished clients, there exists a market need for additional client servicing. CCYP-PRO is the business-to-business services division for parent company CCYP Media Group. The work we provide clients is specifically tailored to match each of their unique needs and distributed across all media platforms – to help increase overall branding, sales volume, and market share.
Marketing and Social Media Intern, Full Time / Part Time
• Create engaging social media and blog content
• Curate and execute a weekly social media calendar and strategy across platforms
• Actively manage and promote our brand by posting industry relevant articles on Instagram, Facebook, and Wechat.
• Support the day-to-day operations of the Marketing Department as needed
An Ideal Candidate:
• Bilingual in Mandarin and English (Reading, Speaking, and Writing).
• Strong writing and communications skills
• Attention to detail and ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Ability to manage time effectively
• Experience using social media
• Familiarity with Photoshop and Illustrator is a Plus
• Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or equivalent
• This is an Unpaid Intern Position
• College Credit can be Awarded
• Possible Hiring to Full-Time Position